Welcome! I am a 4th year undergraduate at the University of Washington double majoring in computer science and applied mathematics. I conduct research in the Make4All Lab and UbiComp Lab, where I am advised by Jennifer Mankoff and Shwetak Patel, respectively. My research focuses on fabrication and health sensing.
- May 2022 - Rapid Convergence: The Outcomes of Making PPE during a Healthcare Crisis is accepted to TOCHI 2022
- Apr 2022 - I will be a Ph.D. student at the Allen School of Computer Science at the University of Washington starting in Fall 2022.
- Apr 2022 - I was awarded the NSF GRFP Fellowship, which will fully fund 3 years of my Ph.D.
- Feb 2022 - Maptimizer is accepted to CHI 2022
- Dec 2021 - I received an honorable mention from the CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award
- Dec 2020 - I was one of five sophomore and juniors at the University of Washington nominated for the Barry Goldwater Scholarship